The Argyle Street Kitchen Party
July 23 @ 7:30 pm - August 25 @ 9:30 pm
Celebrate a Nova Scotian tradition on Argyle!
Back by popular demand, The Argyle Street Kitchen Party offers an authentically Nova Scotian experience. Hosted by a stunning cast of East Coasters: Celia Koughan, Karen Lizotte, Malia Rogers, and award-winning musician Ian Sherwood, featuring special guests from the local music scene, this ceilidh is an all-around good time.
Full of singing, dancing, and fun, it’s the perfect opportunity to grab your friends, bring your family, raise a glass and share a laugh or two!
Conceived and created by Jeremy Webb & Ian Sherwood
Directed by Laura Caswell
Musical Direction by Ian Sherwood
Tuesday to Friday: 7:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 2 pm & 7:30 pm
Featured Guests Schedule
- Christina Martin: July 24 – 26, 2019
- Charlie A’Court: July 27 & 28, 2019
- T Thomason: July 30 – August 1, 2019
- Ryan Cook: August 4, 2019
- Reeny Smith: August 8 – 9. 2019
- Heather Rankin: August 13 – 18, 2019
- Lennie Gallant: August 20 – 25, 2019